Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time Out for Women

I got a chance to attend the Time Out for Women's conferencethis past weekend.
I really had a wonderful time. The speakers were amazing. We were wow by the beautiful voice of Kenneth Cope, and laugh through Edmonds antick on How to become a peacemaker, and the other speakers where just as amazing. The thing about the day which so clearly sticks out in my mind is the friendship which I felt towards the other women who came. I was great to attend the confence with such women. Special and to Deb Harris for driving and also what fun it was being your pumping sister.

Some thing I learned while I was their:
Remeber the hidden art form of the letter - Jason Wright
Jerur Salamat - Actual translation Expert in peace (also the name of Jesus Christ) -
CPR - Caring Plus Response

No comments: